Job Type: Full-time
Seeking a motivated individual as a Title Agency Manager.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage local operations at the direction of the Corporate home office.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with realtors, lenders and public.
- Ensure office staff maintains high level of customer service.
- Build strong team culture among direct reports and sister offices.
- Help set goals and then lead team to achieve those goals for both production and escrow.
- Analyze reports and workflows to ensure efficiency.
- Ensure procedures and processes set up by managing office are followed by staff.
- Assist in hiring, and training of staff.
- Evaluate employee performance.
- Handle all communications with customers, staff, and underwriters with professionalism.
- Work to solve problems, both internal and external as they arise.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Abilities:
- A team builder
- Customer Service oriented
- A proactive problem solver
- Able to multi-task
- Able to analyze date
- Able to work under pressure
- A leader
Qualified individuals must also have:
- A positive "we can do that" attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Title or Real Estate background helpful.
Please complete the application process below. You can also send a cover letter with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.